Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Princeton E-mail Account!

Look for me on "Search People" service at Princeton University web-site! So I am officially a "Tiger" now! WOW, what a honor!!! GO TIGERS!

My e-mail is mconvert (at) Princeton (dot) EDU (put @ instead of (at) and . instead of (dot)) and I can now access to all electronic services of the university, so many!!! I am comparing them to the Italian universities services and..., don't let me speak about it..., it's better!
Let me say only a thing..., there is a university service I have used two times, opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (in USA it is indicated "24/7") by which you can chat, e-mail, or call an administrative guy that help you in quite all things, so efficient service, so kind guys, wow!
Even during night, exceptional! Probably they are Chinese (?) as Gianluca Botter says, Indians (?), great workers (?), or only a super wonderful service?

It is given by the Office of Information Technology of Princeton University, try it!

FRIENDS, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED SOME SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES OR DATA OF ANY KIND, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY HAS GOT ALL! FULL JOURNAL SUBSCRIPTIONS, VIDEOS, REALLY AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love your blog!