Saturday, September 15, 2007

DNAtube.com!!! Scientific Videos!!!


Recently I have discovered a new fantastic scientific website which hosts videos of scientists and researchers of all disciplines and universities around the world!!!
See videos of Roman Stocker, my friend Professor at MIT in Civil and Environmental Engineering!!! He pursued his MSc and PhD like me at the University of Padova, Italy! [PhD at IMAGE Dept. and International Center for Hydrology (Graduate School in CEE Sciences, head my principal advisor Prof. Andrea Rinaldo)] Thanks Roman, hope to work with you in future interacting my research to your exiting one!

* video_1 : "Studies of bacterial chemotaxis using microfluidics"
* video_2 : "Chemotactic response of marine micro-organisms to micro-scale nutrient layers & effect of shear on marine bacteria swimming in a vortex"

* Roman Stocker Environmental Microfluidics Lab



No comments: